Lac La Biche – Winter Festival of Speed 2014 – Update

Lac La Biche Festival of Speed DELAYED by one week! I just got this email from Jed Harrison:

We are delayed a week for LLB, due to extreme cold weather. Ken called to tell me that this morning. This is not an exhaustive workers email list I have written to, so please spread the word.
Jed Harrison

NOTE: So far I've contacted the RAMADA, and the La Biche Inn. If people call fairly soon, they'll be happy to accommodate changes to the next weekend with no penalties.


The new date is March 8 and 9, 2014.

Stay tuned as we figure out arrangements  for the team.

Update: The unforeseen lack of competition in the unlimited stud class (I know, there's a joke somewhere in there) has forced us to retire from this year of ice racing. We won't be attending the Lac La Biche Winter Festival.